Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blog updates!

Hello Tooners!
Yes , we've got some updates! :)
Now , we've got two awesome new features! Really awesome.
You can now know all blog updates and the current contests in one feature :)
Scroll down below the posts you will find this feature.It includes some text!
That's awesome? correct? :)
Also , you are always welcomed when you enter the blog =D check out the feature right before all posts!
It's animated!
So , what do you think? :)
Comment posting your opinions! ^.^
P.S :- I'm working on a great project with Will and Swan and it will be up soon ;)
-Magic , video guru

6 comments:

  1. Looking really amazing Magic! Good luck with your project too and with this awesome blog as well!

    Bella15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Bella :)
    I'm really glad you like it.
    I will be updating more things on this blog too!
    Keep tuned :)
    -Magic , video guru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog and the updates are awesome. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more
    ^ ^. toonerscrew rocks!

    -nanibobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey magic how do you add the welcome thing that has the platy were do you go for it Lol please tell Me :D.
    -nelsonloprz1234

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what I think? I think you are designer of designers!!! ;) Nice job Magic :))

    ~Blue star

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Blue star , Thank you so much dude! You rock =D
    If you need any help just tell me.I'll be there ;)
    @Nelson , you will have to make a long picture and then add it in tinypic , then you will replace your link with a link inside A CODE.If you want that code please email me on xxghonixx@gmail.com and I'll email it back to you!
    Thanks ,
    Magic , video guru

    ReplyDelete