Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My first post

Hello Tooners!
I am a new partner on the ToonsTunes crew =]
Thank you for allowing me to start posting on this blog. I am going to do my best to deliver the best News, Guides, Updates and Cheats. Here is a little bit about myself. I enjoy reading novels especially the genres of Fantasy, Sci-fi , Romance, and Drama. Another thing you guys should know about me is that I am a harry potter fanatic that means that I love any concept that has to do with Harry Potter.
I will try hard to help anyone that needs assistance and remember if anyone needs a helping hand just ask me either by commenting on the blog or seeing me within the game.

~Zone

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment