Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcome to the new ToonsTunes Crew!

Hello Tooners!
Welcome to the new ToonsTunes Crew!
Sorry for what happened to the last ToonsTunes Crew , and what happened to ToonsTunes News :(
I'm really sad about the blogs , I've recovered that pcchip hacked kois1 , and as kois1 was adminstrator on both sites , pcchip used her account to add awful things on our blogs.. Sorry for you kois1 :( I hope you get everything back and okay..
We will have a new partner in the blog..
Which is :-
Zone
Here is Zone's quote :-
''Hi toons , I will be working with Magic , Swan and kois1 on this blog , I love to help people on toonstunes and to chat.I'm also working hard to become a promoter.Thank you magic for adding me to the blog''

Welcome to the team Zone , I'm waiting to see some awesome posts from you! Guys , please don't go on toonscrew.co.cc or toonsnews.tk , they have awful things.Thank you!
-Magic , video guru

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment